–Wifi Connection (Ethernet doesnt work)
–Unplug any Gamecube Memory Cards, Gamecube Controllers, USB Devices
Steps to Follow:
1) Format your SD card to FAT16. Copy the contents inside the sd folder to the root of your SD card
2) Insert the SD card in the Wii and go to Data Management>Channels>SD Card press YES on the dialog box that asks to load boot.dol
3) Install the Homebrew Channel and install BootMii as boot2 if possible or as an IOS if boot2 is not available.
4) Launch Bootmii (if you installed to boot2 just reset the system if you installed to IOS go to the HBC and press the Home button)
5) Open the config menu (gears) and choose backup NAND (green arrow) wait for it to finish and restart the Wii
6) Run Trucha Bug Restorer and choose “IOS36” and pick “Downgrade IOS15” and “Download IOS from NUS” then restart
7) Run Trucha Bug Restorer again and choose “IOS15” then “IOS36 menu” set “IOS to slot 36” and “yes” “yes” “yes” to the 3 options then press “Install patched IOS36” and “Download IOS from NUS”
8) Install cIOS36 rev10 to IOS249 using Network install mode
9) Downgrade system IOS files using IOS Downgrader
10) Downgrade to 3.2 using cIOS Downgrader even if you are already on 3.2 run this
11) Run 4.1 Firmware-Updater.
12) Using Dop-IOS install IOS60 v6174 with Sig Hash Check.
13) Install preloader. On the install screen press 1
14) Set your preloader settings. In preloader hacks enable “Skip disc update check”